Here’s why you should use a wood comb…
- Causes static and beard frizz
- Increases snagging and pulling
- Jagged imperfections will increase split ends
TOP 6 HAIR BENEFITS OF WOODEN COMB
- The feel of wood on your scalp is amazing. It sort of gives you a mini scalp massage when you use it. This helps to increase the blood flow to the scalp – bringing lovely nutrients to the hair roots.
- No static either!
- The natural wooden fibers work great to condition your hair. As you comb, the natural oils from your scalp coat your hair shaft all the way down to the ends.
- In my opinion combs are a better option than brushes, especially if you have curly hair. They glide through smoothly and make detangling so much easier. Comb your hair in sections that way it’s easier to undo the tangles.
- It may also help with dandruff. If your dandruff is due to dry scalp, regular massage with a wooden comb will normalise the oil production and eliminate dandruff.
- It also seems to add body and bounce to your hair.
I can sit for hours and comb my hair… it feels so nice and relaxing.
HOW TO KEEP IT CLEAN?
Like any other combs, wooden combs too must be kept clean so you don’t transfer the grease back into your hair.
Every time you wash your hair, take your comb along with you and give it a wash as well. You can use some soap and warm water to clean it. If it’s greasy or dirty, use an old toothbrush to scrub it gently.
*Please be reminded that due lighting effects, monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the color tone of the website's photo and the actual item.